SYMPOSIUM: Springer-Nature Online Author Symposium
|Springer-Nature Online Author Symposium : Information and tips on getting your research published in journals and books.
Looking to get your research published? In collaboration with the UWA Library, Springer-Nature is hosting an Online Author Symposium for University of Western Australia researchers and HDR students on Journal and Book Publishing. Register at https://bit.ly/UWA_2023
Topics covered include:
• What a Journal Editor Looks for in a Manuscript
• Anatomy of a Good Original Research Article
• Editorial Process – Peer Review and Revision
• Open Access Publishing
• Journal Selection
• The Book Publishing Process
• Open Access for Academic Books
Anton van Rensburg and Grace Ma
: 08 64884099
Sun, 08 Oct 2023 13:00
Sun, 08 Oct 2023 15:00
RSVP is required.
Terena Solomons <[email protected]>
Thu, 20 Jul 2023 14:24
- Locations of venues on the Crawley and Nedlands campuses are
available via the Campus Maps website.
- Download this event as:
Mail this event: