TUTORIAL: Comprehensive literature searching for STEM researchers
Feeling a bit lost trying to navigate the deluge of scholarly literature in your area of research? Let us help you feel confident that you are finding the best and most relevant information for your literature review in an efficient and effective way. We will show you how to:
- Develop a focussed search strategy
- Identify scholarly sources of information relevant to your area of research
- Correctly input your search strategy across a range of key databases
- Use tools and techniques to track the literature related to your research.
This hands-on workshop is specifically designed for researchers and research students in the STEM areas.
Please register at the link provided.
- Locations of venues on the Crawley and Nedlands campuses are
available via the Campus Maps website.
- Download this event as:
Mail this event: