EVENT: Measuring your research performance
This session will be useful for researchers who are applying for grants, tenure or promotion; or generally, wish to monitor their research performance. It will cover finding:
· Evidence of quality for journals in which you have published;
· Citation numbers for individual publications;
· Benchmarking of articles in publications that are indexed by Web of Science;
· Your H-index - a measure of the productivity and citation impact of your published body of work;
· Australian and international library holdings for books or book chapters;
· Altmetrics for individual publications, such as downloads, social media mentions;
· Media mentions.
- Locations of venues on the Crawley and Nedlands campuses are
available via the Campus Maps website.
- Download this event as:
Mail this event: