EVENT: HMS Postgraduate Course Information Evening
Are you interested in a career in Medicine, Dentistry, Podiatric Medicine or Pharmacy?
Bachelor’s degree holders or students who are in their first bachelor’s degree may be eligible to apply for graduate entry into one of the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences postgraduate professional degrees.
Come along to this course information evening for more information on how to:
- Explore postgraduate options in health and medicine
- Understand admission requirements and application processes
- Find out key dates and timelines
- Hear from current postgraduate students about their experience studying at UWA
- Have your questions answered one to one by current postgraduate students and academics at the conclusion of the presentation
- Locations of venues on the Crawley and Nedlands campuses are
available via the Campus Maps website.
- Download this event as:
Mail this event: