SEMINAR: Breast cancer: the full story
|Breast cancer: the full story : Shedding light on the disease from different perspectives.
You are invited to a special Community Q&A on breast cancer.
Come and hear about breast cancer from patients on the journey and from experts who diagnose, treat and research the disease.
- Dr Sarah Paton - Breast Physician
- Dr Andy Redfern - Breast Cancer Oncologist and Researcher
- Penny Leiper – Breast cancer patient and Head of English at Great Southern Grammar, Albany,
- Peta-Jane Hogg - Breast Cancer survivor, completing her PhD in the Law faculty (on human trafficking) diagnosed with an invasive ductal carcinoma the same week she discovered she was pregnant with her second child.
- Miriam Borthwick - former ABC TV News / 7.30 Report journalist (Facilitator)
Book your spot at https://www.perkins.org.au/bc-forum
- Locations of venues on the Crawley and Nedlands campuses are
available via the Campus Maps website.
- Download this event as:
Mail this event: