SEMINAR: Seminar & Workshop in Hanoi, Vietnam: Food security: crop science and productivity
|Seminar & Workshop in Hanoi, Vietnam: Food security: crop science and productivity
* WORKSHOP in Food security: crop science and productivity
- Explore your study options
- How to find a supervisor
- Secure a scholarship for study in Australia
* Professor TIM COLMER (BSc. Agric. 1A Hons, UWA; PhD, UC Davis) is a plant physiologist in the School of Agriculture and Environment, Faculty of Science, UWA. He is the coordinator of the UWA Master of Agricultural Science. His high-quality teaching has been recognised by a national award ‘Carrick Citation for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning’. His research focus is flooding and salinity tolerance in crops, forages and halophytes. Collaborative, multi-disciplinary research involves PhD and Master student projects and local, national and international partners. He has served as Faculty Associate Dean for Teaching & Learning (2005-2007), Head of School (2013-15), President of the Australian Society of Plant Scientists (2013-14), Australasian Editor for Annals of Botany (2001-present), and Handling Editor for Journal of Experimental Botany (2011-present).
IDP Hanoi Office, 2nd Floor - 30 Trieu Viet Vuong, Ba Dinh, Hanoi, Vietnam
: +84 28 3910 2084
Wed, 31 Jan 2018 17:30
Wed, 31 Jan 2018 19:30
RSVP is required.
Trinh Ngo <[email protected]>
Fri, 12 Jan 2018 08:03
- Locations of venues on the Crawley and Nedlands campuses are
available via the Campus Maps website.
- Download this event as:
Mail this event: