In February, iVEC will offer the following short courses on supercomputing topics:
* Introduction to iVEC: 9:30 - 10:30am Tues 10 February
* Introduction to Linux: 10:45 - 12:00pm Tues 10 February
* Introductory Supercomputing: 1:00 - 4:00pm Tues 10 February
* Introduction to Supercomputing Technology: 9:30 - 12:00pm Wed 11 February
* Intermediate Supercomputing: 1:00pm - 4:00pm Wed 11 February
* Developing with MPI and OpenMP: 10:00am - 4:00pm Thurs 12 February
* Epic to Magnus Migration: 10:00am - 12.30pm Monday 16 February
* Epic to Magnus Migration (repeat): 2:00 - 4:30pm Monday 16 February (***at UWA)
Note that "Epic to Magnus Migration" sessions are aimed at experienced supercomputer users who are transitioning to Magnus. New users will not need to attend these sessions. Further details of the courses are available at https://portal.ivec.org/docs/Training/Courses
Courses are delivered in a face to face classroom style. Attendees are expected to bring and work on their own laptops. Staff from the Supercomputing Team will be facilitating so you can meet and chat with them.
* Pod B, 20 Dick Perry Ave, Kensington (next door to the ARRC building).
* Free parking available on-site.
* ***Monday afternoon session at UWA - venue is the Yellow Spice Room, Ground Floor, Centre for Learning Technology, Physics Building, UWA
* Attendees are encouraged to bring their laptops for the sessions.
* Courses are free of charge and open to all, however places are limited.
* Light refreshments will be provided on each day.
* Lunch can be purchases at nearby cafeterias.
If you have any queries, please contact Dr Valerie Maxville at [email protected]
To find out more and to register, please visit the Events page on the iVEC website https://www.ivec.org/event/february-supercomputing-training/
iVEC, ARRC, 26 Dick Perry Avenue
Technology Park, Kensington
Western Australia, 6151
Ph. +61 8 6436 8830 Fax. +61 8 6436 8555
Web www.ivec.org Email admin[email protected]