iVEC’s Supercomputing Team invites you to join them at [email protected]
for “Profiling Party IV”. The Profiling Party is from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, but you are welcome to take part at any time during the day.
This is an opportunity to spend a day with iVEC Supercomputing team members and work on your own applications. The agenda will be defined around the issues you are encountering. Possible topics could include:
- Profiling your code — finding hotspots and bottlenecks
- Loop optimisation
- Generating and understanding compiler feedback
- Improving your HPC workflow
- Resolving batch system questions
- Getting the most from iVEC resources
If you’re interested in one-on-one interaction with the Supercomputing team to help you get more from the iVEC resources, or if you’re just beginning and not sure where to start, let us help. No issue is too small!
Space is limited!
Please contact Brian Skjerven with an idea of what you would like to work on and if possible what time you would like to attend.