EVENT: Indigenous Health Panel
Come and hear from a number of Indigenous speakers and join in a discussion on Indigenous health issues. The event will highlight stories from Indigenous health professionals and provide an opportunity for students and graduates to be involved in a discussion about Indigenous health.
We are excited to announce the following speakers:
· A/Prof Ted Wilkes- Associate Professor of Aboriginal Research Programs at the National Drug Institute at Curtin University.
· Mr Michael Mitchell- Program manager at the Specialist Aboriginal Mental Health Service.
· Ms Leah Bonson- Director of Aboriginal Health at Princess Margaret Hospital.
· Dr Marshall Watson- UWA graduate and psychiatric registrar.
· Ms Dulcie Donaldson- Aboriginal Liaison Officer at Derbarl Yerrigan Health Service.
When: Tuesday the 1st of October at 5:30pm
Where: Mary Lockett lecture theatre, FJ Clarke
Mary Lockett Lecture Theatre- FJ Clarke complex
Tue, 01 Oct 2013 17:30
Tue, 01 Oct 2013 20:00
Gemma Johnston <[email protected]>
Mon, 24 Feb 2014 12:36
- Locations of venues on the Crawley and Nedlands campuses are
available via the Campus Maps website.
- Download this event as:
Mail this event: