EVENT: SPH Information Sessions - Postgraduate courses
|SPH Information Sessions - Postgraduate courses : Find out if a course in population health, nursing or social work is for you!
Come along to the School of Population Health Postgraduate Course information sessions. We'll present information about the degrees below and will have course experts on hand to answer all your questions.
- Master of Health Professional Education (4.30pm) - Empower yourself as an educator in the health professions by developing and enhancing your teaching and research skills.
- Master of Public Health (5.30pm) - Gain a leadership role and an understanding of public health and the latest research methods.
- Master of Nursing Science (5.30pm) - build on your undergraduate degree in any field and become eligible to qualify as a Registered Nurse.
- Master of Social Work (5.30pm) - build on your undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline and become an accredited Social Worker.
- Master of Nursing Research (5.30pm) - A degree for Registered Nurses to gain a solid grounding in clinical research methods and develop skills to design, conduct and lead clinical research.
- Master of Public Health (by Research) and PhD (5.30pm) - World-class research training is available with top researchers in a wide range of health-related fields. Conduct research on a topic you're passionate about.
Colleen Fisher, Olivia Hill
Seminar Rooms 3, 4 and 5, Clifton Street Building, Nedlands Campus
Mon, 05 Dec 2011 16:30
Mon, 05 Dec 2011 18:00
RSVP is required.
Fiona Maley <[email protected]>
Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:37
- Locations of venues on the Crawley and Nedlands campuses are
available via the Campus Maps website.
- Download this event as:
Mail this event: