SYMPOSIUM: Blooming Minds at Work SYMPOSIUM
|Blooming Minds at Work SYMPOSIUM : Identifying and Preventing Psychological Injury
This one day event will help you to understand and limit the impact of mental health issues in the workplace, provide sound strategies to minimise your workplace psychological injury risk and generate ideas for how you can shift your organisations mental health culture.
The topics to be explored by specialists in workplace and mental health issues at the symposium:
· Mental health issues and crises in the workplace
· Dealing with difficult people
· Stress and bullying – risks and strategies
· Reasonable adjustments to support mental health issues
· Developing individual and organisational resilience
Dr Jenny Brockis; Brain Fitness Expert And Author · Estelle Dragun; Suicide Prevention Advocate · Franca Sala Tenna; Bullying and EEO Specialist · Tasha Broomhall; Workplace Mental Health Strategist; with more speakers and research TBA
Perth Convention Centre
Tue, 14 Feb 2012 08:30
Tue, 14 Feb 2012 17:00
RSVP is required.
Angela Leighton <[email protected]wa.edu.au>
Thu, 22 Mar 2012 09:36
- Locations of venues on the Crawley and Nedlands campuses are
available via the Campus Maps website.
- Download this event as:
Mail this event: