TALK: UWA Careers Centre - QGC Employer Recruitment Talk
|UWA Careers Centre - QGC Employer Recruitment Talk : Commence your career with one of the biggest names in natural gas
QGC is a leading Australian coal seam gas explorer and producer. QGC is establishing one of Australia’s largest capital infrastructure projects, the Queensland Curtis LNG Project (QCLNG), to turn our world-class reserves of coal seam gas into liquefied natural gas (LNG).
Our parent company, BG Group, have commenced implementation of the first phase of QCLNG and investment of approximately US$15 billion in developing the liquefaction plant and related wells, field facilities and pipelines. QCLNG is on track to be the world’s first LNG plant to be supplied by coal seam gas and is the foundation project at the centre of a major new Australian export industry.
If you want to think bigger, go further, progress faster and start sooner come along to this presentation and hear about the exciting opportunities we have on offer.
* Discover BG Group operations around the globe
* Learn about QGC's operations and the exciting challenges we face in establishing one of Australia’s largest capital infrastructure projects
* Find out more information about our International Graduate Development Programme and Summer Vacation and Mentoring Program
* Hear first hand from one of our graduates the benefits of the program, covering their experiences, development and what the future looks like after the programme
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Locations of venues on the Crawley and Nedlands campuses are
available via the Campus Maps website.
- Download this event as:
Mail this event: