SEMINAR: DVCR Lunchtime Seminar Series
|DVCR Lunchtime Seminar Series : Commercialisation and ARC Linkage
Gain useful insight into the ARC Linkage Projects scheme and Commercialistation.
The speakers will discuss:
1) Support available at UWA when applying for Linkage;
2) IP Commercialisation via different routes such as licensing, spin-outs, and research contracts;
3) Their personal experience with patents that led to an ARC-linkage which in turn created more IP to form a spin-out company; and
4) ARC Linkage from the Industry perspective
The seminar will conclude with question and discussion time to be led by Dr Sierakowski.
Next seminar in the series: Nov 22nd
"Strategies for Increasing your Publication Output". Speakers: Professor Alistar Robertson, Professor David Pannell and Professor David Blair.
Professor Campbell Thomson (Director, Research Services), Dr Andy Sierakowski (Director, Office of Industry and Innovation), Professor Hui Tong Chua (Professor/Research Theme Leader, Geothermal Energy and Waste Heat Utilisation), Dr Liz Barbour (RDO,FNAS).
Gentilly Lecture Theatre (1.31). Geography & Geology
Mon, 01 Nov 2010 13:00
Mon, 01 Nov 2010 14:00
Rochelle Fleming <[email protected]>
Tue, 24 Jan 2012 12:21
- Locations of venues on the Crawley and Nedlands campuses are
available via the Campus Maps website.
- Download this event as:
Mail this event: