WORKSHOP: Cyber and Image-based Abuse: Prevention, Support and Reporting options for students
|Cyber and Image-based Abuse: Prevention, Support and Reporting options for students : A free workshop for staff presented by the Office of the eSafety Commissioner
What will the session cover?
- Key functions of the Office of the eSafety Commissioner
- The reporting processes for serious cyber-bullying, image-based abuse and prohibited online content
- Advice and strategies for those impacted by adult cyber abuse and image-based abuse – removal of online imagery from third party sites etc.
- Case studies from the image-based abuse team
- Online safety resources and prevention messages
Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions on conclusion of the presentation.
Presenter: Greg Gebhart, Office of the eSafety Commissioner
This is a free workshop for UWA staff, Student Guild staff and student leaders, and College Row. Hosted by the UWA Health Promotion Unit.
Please feel free to circulate this opportunity through your networks.
- Locations of venues on the Crawley and Nedlands campuses are
available via the Campus Maps website.
- Download this event as:
Mail this event: