WORKSHOP: Advanced Thinking Skills - 2 Day Workshop
|Advanced Thinking Skills - 2 Day Workshop : Hosted by The Centre for Exploration Targeting, UWA
The purpose of this workshop is to expose participants to a variety of practical thinking styles and tools to enhance the focus, quality and speed of their thinking.
There is a need from university through to the workplace to better understand both basic and advanced thinking processes for better learning, memory, planning and decision making. Your skilled facilitator will combine curated content and self-driven active learning with the impact of group exercises and skill deepening discussions. Thinkercafé workshops maximise potential for gaining practical thinking skills, profound insights and retaining and relating information for your needs. The subject matter for group exercises will be taken from current issues together with specific areas of focus for your industry.
Who Should Attend
• Managers, Leaders and Professionals working with teams
• Teachers, trainers and academics wishing to enhance outcomes for students
• Entrepreneurs and innovators who would like to expand their Thinking Skills
• Students from high school to postgraduate level
• Anyone seeking lifelong performance improvement
Cost: A$850 per person
- Locations of venues on the Crawley and Nedlands campuses are
available via the Campus Maps website.
- Download this event as:
Mail this event: