STAFF EVENT: Developing Rubrics - Enhancing Learning Design Series
This active, hands-on workshop is designed to build your knowledge, skills and confidence in creating and using marking rubrics.
You are welcome to bring along your own marking schemes for reflection and feedback afterwards, time permitting.
By the end of this workshop you will have learnt:
* What a rubric is
* Why you should use a rubric
* How to create a basic rubric
* How to mark using a rubric
* How to create a rubric in Turnitin
- Locations of venues on the Crawley and Nedlands campuses are
available via the Campus Maps website.
- Download this event as:
Mail this event: