SEMINAR: CSIRO - Mineral Exploration Seminar
|CSIRO - Mineral Exploration Seminar : firstname.lastname@example.org
CSIRO Mineral Resources will hold its annual Mineral Exploration Seminar on Friday 9 February 2018.
The seminar presents the latest research into exploration concepts and tools being developed at CSIRO.
Presentations will be targeted at Australian exploration and technology issues with talks on using big data, regional- to camp-scale exploration, multiple scales of ore body characterisation, and innovative, cost-saving sampling, along with a ‘classic’ seminar around nickel and strategic metal exploration.
- Active sampling during exploration
- Regolith mapping, characterisation, and sampling in the Capricorn Orogen
- Multi-scale core characterisation facilities
- Landscape geochemistry at the DeGrussa VMS deposit and in the Fraser Range
- New tools for pXRF data processing
- AEM and regolith integration
- Automated mineralogy for alteration mapping and vectoring
- Opportunities for audience voting on preferred talk topics
Registration: $170 incl. GST
AIG/GSA member discounted registration: $140 incl. GST
Unemployed/student discounted registration: $70 incl. GST
- Locations of venues on the Crawley and Nedlands campuses are
available via the Campus Maps website.
- Download this event as:
Mail this event: