SEMINAR: Scholarly Publishing Seminar for Early Career Researchers (ECRs)
|Scholarly Publishing Seminar for Early Career Researchers (ECRs) : Improve your writing skills and increase your chances of getting published
This seminar for ECRs will cover:
A) Introduction to Scholarly Publishing
• Origins of publishing and changes in publishing dynamics
• Tips and tools to help you navigate the journal publishing process
B) How to get published?
(Editors panel discussion around below topics)
• What Editors look for in an article
• The peer review process
• Authorship and ethics
C) How to get your papers noticed?
• Ways to get your published paper noticed
• Using metrics to choose the right journal to publish
The workshop is FREE and includes lunch.
Register by 8 September here:
- Locations of venues on the Crawley and Nedlands campuses are
available via the Campus Maps website.
- Download this event as:
Mail this event: