CONFERENCE: AHHA Mental Health Network
The Mental Health Network has been established to provide opportunities to share information and expertise around mental health initiatives with a focus on primary health care.
We have some great speakers lined up including:
• Senator Rachel Siewert, Australian Greens Senator for Western Australia
• Professor Luis Salvador-Carulla, Centre for Mental Health Research, Research School of Population Health, ANU
• Rod Astbury, CEO, Western Australian Association for Mental Health
• Harry Lovelock, Senior Executive Manager, Australian Psychological Society
• Chris Gibbs, Mental Health Professionals Network
- Locations of venues on the Crawley and Nedlands campuses are
available via the Campus Maps website.
- Download this event as:
Mail this event: